Rapid RIC 33 full-inverter heat pump from Vagnerpool (IPHC R33) with cooling, for pools up to 55 m3
Heating capacity of up to 13.0kW and COP value of 15.4-7.3 at 26°C air temperature, 26°C water temperature and 80% relative humidity.
Heating capacity of up to 9.0kW and COP value of 7.7-4.8 at 15°C air temperature, 26°C water temperature and 70% relative humidity.
Important when comparing heat pumps is that the COP values are measured at the same temperatures, we report the values for both 26 and 15 ° C air temperature. Our heat pumps are independently tested by TÜV Rheinland.
Each pump is tested in the factory before delivery.
Dark grey aluminum housing, digital display.
Titanium heat exchanger that can withstand both chlorine and salt water.
As of the 2020 series, the WI-FI module is integrated in the heat pump and does not need to be purchased.
Rapid Inverter is a full inverter heat pump. It is equipped with Mitsubishi DC Inverter Twin Rotary compressor and brushless fan motor, thanks to which the speed of the pump is continuously corrected. Thanks to this, the pool is intelligently heated with maximum efficiency. The Rapid Inverter heat pump works at full power on the first days of the season to raise the temperature of the water. For the rest of the season, it generally operates at 25-50% power, resulting in energy savings compared to classic On/Off pumps.
Why choose an INVERTER pump instead of a traditional one?
- Energy saving - compared to a conventional heat pump.
- Very quiet operation
- Soft start - no cold start, electrical protection
- Constant water temperature
- Faster heating
- COP on average with the right setting and ideal conditions around 7.5
How to winterize a heat pump
Are you afraid of frost damage to your heat pump during the winter? Here is some good advice to prevent this.
- Disconnect the power supply to the heat pump.
- Close the water supply to the heat pump, fully close the inlet and outlet valves on the bypass.
- Disconnect the water and drain connections of the heat pump and let the water drain from the heat pump. It is recommended to place the disconnected heat pump in winter in a place where the temperature does not drop below freezing.Note! Se always ensure that the water is completely drained from the heat pump.
- Connect the water supply and drain connections loosely to the heat pump to prevent dirt from getting stuck in the pipes. This is only the case if you do not have the possibility to store the heat pump according to point 3.
If water remains in the heat pump during the winter, there is a risk of damage to the heat exchanger and other components.
Frost damage is never covered by the manufacturer's warranty.