If you think your hot tub has lost its finish, you can polish it with SpaCare Cleansing Cream. The surfaces are refreshed and become sealed and more dirt-resistant.
Apply with a damp cloth or sponge. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth or paper towel. If necessary, polish with SpaCare Beauty Polish for a dirt-repellent and shiny surface. Shake before use
- When adding new water to the spa, start by measuring the pH balance. Always try to stay in the range of 7.0 - 7.4. The alkalinity should be 80-120 mg/l. If it is too low, add SpaCare Alca Up.
- Use chlorine as a disinfectant in your spa. Cheapest and best. If you are allergic to chlorine, use Bromine.
- Do not underdose. Don't be afraid of the chlorine, be afraid of the bacteria. Always dose according to the instructions on the package.
- Make sure you take a good shower before bathing and thoroughly rinse off any soap residue on your body and swimwear.
- Feel free to use Cleaning-free spa filters which keeps the water cleaner and makes it easier to care for your spa.
- Change the water in the spa 3-4 times per year and at the same time clean the pipework with a special "pipe cleaner".
- When changing the water, it is also advisable to clean the spalocket and treat the vinyl against weather, wind and UV radiation.
A very important rule for good and clear bathing water is to shower thoroughly before bathing. A non-showered person carries 200 times more pollution than a showered person.
You need to maintain your hot tub and Spacare has a very good set of instructions, click here.
When using SpaCare products in your spa, you can add SpaCare MiniChlor or SpaChock at any time for shock chlorination and as a result you have clear and bacteria-free bathing water.