SpaCare MiniChlor Granular - Spachock
SpaCare MiniChlor ensures the water hygiene of your spa. This chlorine is one of our most high-quality standard products and is made from the best chlorine quality and without unnecessary additives. Therefore, the water will be clean and bacteria-free with MiniChlor.
Instructions for use
SpaCare MiniChlor is added when the water circulation is running. The water massage (water jets) is set to the lowest speed and you can bathe after 10 minutes.When refilling new bath water, shock chlorinate with 15 g = 15 ml MiniChlor per 1000 litres.
For normal bathing, add the following amount of chlorine.
Before bathing: Add 7.5 g = 7.5 ml MiniChlor per 1000 litres.
After bathing: Add 5 g = 5 ml SpaCare MiniChlor per 1000 litres.
It is very important for water hygiene to follow the "After Bath" rule. If bathing is planned for the next day or later, use the "Before Bathing" rule.
- When adding new water to your spa, start by measuring the pH balance. Always try to stay in the range of 7.0 - 7.4.
- Use chlorine as a disinfectant in your spa. Cheapest and best. If you are allergic to chlorine, use Bromine.
- Do not underdose. Don't be afraid of the chlorine, be afraid of the bacteria. Always dose according to the instructions on the package.
- Make sure you take a good shower before bathing and thoroughly rinse off any soap residue on your body and swimwear.
- Feel free to use Cleaning-free spa filters which keeps the water cleaner and makes it easier to care for your spa.
- Change the water in the spa 3-4 times per year and at the same time clean the pipework with a special "pipe cleaner".
- When changing the water, it is also advisable to clean the spalocket and treat the vinyl against weather, wind and UV radiation.
You need to maintain your hot tub and Spacare has a very good set of instructions, click here.